About the Job
Prime Roots is currently looking for a student social media marketing intern to join our team!
At Prime Roots, we envision a delicious protein-rich future that is sustainable for environmental and human health. You will get to work with our diverse team to create social media strategy and engage with our community of food lovers that want to make an impact with sustainable products. As part of a small team, you will have a lot of influence on developing and managing your own projects. We are looking for those who have a diversity of experiences and who most importantly love food!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm social media post text and pictures and schedule.
- Monitor and interact with social media posts and engagement.
- Assist with developing business and marketing strategies.
- Interview and talk with members of our community to drive content creation.
- Assist with creating ad campaigns to test messaging.
- Help in writing content and developing new content for the community.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- In progress towards a degree in related fields or recent graduate.
- Experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Ability to write, read, and think critically.
- Must be a good communicator using words and graphics.
- Minimum 20 hours a week.
- Passionate about food, sustainable businesses, and growth.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup.
- Ability to work on and help manage different projects.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Flexible working hours, the opportunity to move into a permanent role at a later time.
- Can be remote, but preferably local in the Bay Area.
Prime Roots is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Prime Roots
Prime Roots (formerly Terramino Foods) is a venture-backed San Francisco Bay area-based food company that is mission and community-driven. Prime Roots grows and uses a fungi super protein to make delicious and ultra-sustainable food products. The work of the Prime Roots team has been featured in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Forbes, Food and Wine, and more.