Prime Roots is looking for an enthusiastic mission driven individual to join our team as our Office Manager/Administrative Assistant.
At Prime Roots, we envision a delicious protein-rich future that is sustainable for environmental and human health. You will get to work with our diverse team to create social media strategy and content and engage with our community of food lovers that want to make an impact with sustainable products.
- Coordinating events and meetings internal and externally and creating a fun and safe work environment
- Maintain office policies and update policies, handbook, procedures and SOPs
- Ensuring cleanliness and safety of work environment for everyone
- Assist in finance, administrative, operations functions on a day to day basis and as needed
- Perform special projects as needed
- Ability to track and monitor company process flow and implement new systems and tools as needed
- Management of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
- Financial assistance in reconciliations, reporting, and analytics
- Inventory Control for Inbound and outbound shipments and packages
- Logistics assistance of internal, external parties and of products
- Customer Service online and offline
- Preparation of materials and presentations for internal and external stakeholders
- Onboard new employees and assistance with HR related tasks
- Assist with IT troubleshooting and facilities maintenance as needed
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree required in any relevant field such as business, economics, communications, administration
- Minimum 3 years of office management or administrative experience for fast growing startup
- Experience in facilities management and maintenance is a bonus
- Strong quantitative and interpersonal skills
- Be tech savvy and have experience with tool evaluation and implementation
- Some Bookkeeping Experience Preferred (Quickbooks)
- Experienced in MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Sharepoint, Teams)
- Experience using database systems and inventory management systems
- Excellent organizational and written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Valid CA Driver’s License
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing innovative food startup.
- Competitive compensation and equity.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- FSA, HSA, and Commuter Benefits Accounts
Prime Roots is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.