Prime Roots is looking for a driven Growth Marketing Manager to join our team and develop the marketing strategy of a transformative food brand. At Prime Roots, we envision a delicious protein-rich future that is sustainable for environmental and human health.
What you'll do:
- Build our marketing funnel from the ground up, by creating and optimizing processes for driving web traffic through organic and paid search, increasing social media engagement, and amplifying brand awareness through data-driven email marketing and value-additive blog posts.
- Evaluate and implement the marketing tech stack for Prime Roots to help automate workflows in marketing and communications (internal and external).
- Identify target audiences, launch and execute digital marketing campaigns that will reach and engage them.
- Develop and manage reporting to analyze performance and trends across marketing platforms and digital sales channels).
- Optimize our ROI and ROAS by collecting and analyzing data to ensure maximum engagement with potential customers – including A/B testing our email messaging, website content
- Innovate and collaborate with other teams across Prime Roots to drive cross functional initiatives that improve our online presence and e-commerce experience
- Work with our creative team to optimize website design, copy, layouts for optimal consumer experience and conversions.
- Support Prime Roots by engaging in other ad-hoc marketing projects and daily operations, including sales reporting.
Who you are:
- You have at least 5 years of experience within growth and performance marketing, preferably in the food and natural products space.
- You are an analytical and out-of-the-box thinker – you thrive on making data-driven decisions, BUT you’re just as comfortable making hypotheses to test and optimize new ideas to improve visits, increase click-through, and drive customer conversion
- Your background includes building and growing digitally native brands. Bonus points if you’ve also engaged in omnichannel retail strategy!
- You love tools – you’ve led the evaluation, implementation, and integration of marketing platforms and tools for data collection and analysis
- You can use databases, data analysis, and data visualization tools with your eyes closed – and can say the same about Microsoft Office products.
- You’re self-driven and comfortable directing yourself as a ‘team of one’
- Your written and spoken communications skills are impeccable
- You ideally have experience copywriting, and an appreciation for good design and storytelling
- You’re insanely passionate about the future of food and creating a more sustainable world.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing innovative food startup.
- Competitive compensation and equity.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- FSA, HSA, and Commuter Benefits Accounts.
Prime Roots is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.