Prime Roots is currently looking for a E-commerce Marketing & Design Associate to join our team.
At Prime Roots, we envision a delicious protein-rich future that is sustainable for environmental and human health. You will get to work with our diverse team to create social media strategy and content and engage with our community of food lovers that want to make an impact with sustainable products.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assist with developing business and marketing strategies and building a remarkable brand.
- Driving creation of marketing campaigns in real life and on social media.
- Help in writing content and developing new content for the community.
- Designing and testing content and advertising campaigns both online and IRL.
- Running campaigns and tests across platforms to drive business metrics.
- Assist in designing social media content, print, and brand assets.
- Brainstorm, execute, and interact with social media posts and engagement.
- Engage with our community online and offline and assist in ensuring engagement and happiness of community
- Being able to conduct qualitative and quantitative research to best inform design decisions and brand direction.
- Prioritizing community experience, and identifying, implementing and maintaining brand consistency through User Experience and User Design focused mindset.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- B.A. or M.A or M.B.A in Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, Business Administration, or similar
- Bonus if you have graphic design experience and/or education.
- At least 5 years experience working in a marketing, design, or business team.
- Experience with online advertising platforms like Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Experience in product research, user user experience centric design.
- Experience in Social Media Marketing and performance marketing in food/CPG/health/wellness preferred.
- Experience with social and advertising data analytics preferred
- Ability to write, read, design, and think critically.
- Must be a good communicator in English using words and graphics.
- Passionate about food and sustainability.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing innovative food startup.
- Competitive compensation and equity.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
Prime Roots is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.