Prime Roots is looking for a passionate Director of Marketing to join our team in building a transformative food brand. At Prime Roots, we envision a delicious protein-rich future that is sustainable for environmental and human health.
- Strategizes, plans, coordinates, and executes on all marketing, community, sales initiatives.
- Developing strategies, budgets, plans, for marketing initiatives both online and offline.
- Develop and oversee content and channel strategy across e-commerce, in-store, and other channels.
- Conduct experiments across platforms and channels and collect data and analyze data.
- Sourcing and implementing tools to help automate workflows in marketing and communications (internal and external).
- Collect and analyze data across channels and platforms to measure performance of marketing efforts.
- Identify and create relationships with potential partners ranging from chefs to events.
- Oversee brand management and making sure that copy, brand voice and tone are consistent across messaging.
- Managing and cultivating relationships with press, media, industry contacts, and more internal and external stakeholders.
- Planning and overseeing communications strategy.
- Managing the day-to-day of the marketing, communications, and content teams and managing projects across multiple teams and share resources.
- Work cross functionally to drive forwards brand, sales, and community building efforts.
- Bachelors or Masters in Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism or similar.
- At least 7 years of experience within marketing, preferably in the food and natural products space.
- Experience in both DTC and CPG is preferred (performance marketing experience is a bonus).
- Data driven and tech savvy – must be familiar with e-commerce DTC data collection and analysis.
- Familiarity with using databases and Microsoft Office products.
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills is a must.
- Great copywriter and marketer with an eye and appreciation for design and storytelling.
- Passionate about food and sustainability.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing innovative food startup.
- Competitive compensation and equity.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- FSA, HSA, and Commuter Benefits Accounts.
Prime Roots is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.