About the Job
Prime Roots is looking for a driven Business Operations Manager to join our team to collaborate with management to execute business strategies, manage our operations, and help play a crucial role in our expansion. You will play a pivotal role in maintaining and planning our finances, lead operations, and design as well as employ strategies internally and externally to grow our brand presence and increase the distribution of our delicious plant-based foods.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing sales and supply chain to ensure growth and optimization
- Overseeing operations and assisting with internal and external expansion and processes
- Creating, implementing, and assessing processes and strategies to help increase efficiency in teams and overall
- Balancing books, generating financial reports and creating budgets as well as financial models.
- Culture building and implement systems to motivate and engage with other team members and across teams.
- Assisting in projects and initiatives that are company-wide as well as within specialized teams when needed
- Be a quantitative and qualitative problem solver who is cross-functional
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor's or Masters Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar quantitative field.
- 5+ years experience successfully managing human resources, finances, operations or strategies.
- Background in Management Consulting or working in Operations or Finance.
- Experience working with or in a food or food related business preferred.
- Interest and experience in complex business models (omnichannel and omniproducts)
- Proficient ability to create, manage, and balance complex budgets and financial models.
- Excellent ethical leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Bonus points if you are fluent in Japanese and Chinese.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing innovative food startup.
- Competitive compensation and equity.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision.
Prime Roots is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Prime Roots:
Prime Roots (formerly Terramino Foods) is a venture-backed San Francisco Bay area-based food company that is mission and community-driven. Prime Roots grows and uses a fungi super protein to make delicious and ultra-sustainable food products. The work of the Prime Roots team has been featured in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Forbes, Food and Wine, and more.