Administrative/Executive Assistant at Prime Roots:
We are looking for an Administrative/Office/Executive Assistant to support our team, mission, and company growth. You will be a key player on our team and get to work directly with our founders and team. We are a hardworking team looking for nimble and passionate people to join us.
Administrative/Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Helping to organize and manage email inboxes and respond and route emails in shared inboxes.
- Answering and routing calls and also making outbound calls for requests and outreach to potential collaborators and customers.
- Coordinating meetings and scheduling in-person and online meetings. Make sure that guests are received and routed and that NDAs and other documents are executed.
- Making travel arrangements and coordinating company-wide and external company events.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies, managing tasks, and projects in the office and among teams.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks and expense management.
- Researching and preparing documents for review and presentation for company-wide, teams, executives, and external communication.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings and being proactive in follow-ups and reminders to internal and external stakeholders.
- Sort and route mail, manage and track inbound and outbound packages.
- Making sure the office environment is clean and organized and friendly for employees and guests
- Helping with coordinating and organizing team building events, activities, cross-functional communication, and some project management
- Bonus: if you are a talented writer, marketer, aspiring cook, we have plenty of help needed on those teams as well.
Executive Assistant Requirements:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Office suite products.
- Bachelor's Degree and 2-5 years of work experience required.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment and able to organize daily workload by priorities.
- You must be detail-oriented, process-driven, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills (any language in addition to English is a plus!).
- Experience working in a food company would be a bonus.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing startup with an innovative team.
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Collaborative working environment.
- Great benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k) for full-time positions.
- Food, of course.
Prime Roots is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusiveness. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.